ping is NOT a free app, we offer a 14 day free trial.
ping automatically reads your text (SMS) messages, Email, Facebook Messenger, Hangouts, Slack and ALL other messages out loud!
Perfect for when you’re driving, or when using your phone is unsafe, inconvenient, or illegal.
We provide an easy to use tool that’s perfect for: Uber, Lyft, Via, Gett, ridesharing, truck, commercial and student drivers.
ping is great for professionals, or anyone else on the go commuting.
PRICING & SUBSCRIPTION
ping has three paid subscription options: $2, $4, or $7 / month, with a 14-day free trial on certain plans.
With ping’s out loud message reading and a one-tap auto responder, staying up to date with your messages doesn’t mean you need to be distracted by your phone. We automatically pause and resume audiobooks, music or other audio you’re already playing for the most seamless message reading possible.
You don’t need to choose between ping and your other apps, either. Especially while you’re in the car. ping works well with navigation and music apps!
Use ping with Android Auto
Just say ‘Alexa, open pingloud’ to hear all your messages & email through your Alexa device. Reads texts, emails and all other messages, hands-free, quickly, and efficiently.
• Drive safely by turning on Auto Start!
• This safe driving app will start automatically when you get behind the wheel using Bluetooth detection
• Easily toggle between ping, your music and navigation.
• Have all messages and email etc read aloud at a speed that works for you.
• Optional passenger mode allows you to hear who the message is from but will not automatically read it aloud.
TEXT MESSAGES & EMAILS READ ALOUD
• Texts/SMS messages automatically read out loud
• Messages from Instagram & Facebook are automatically read out loud.
• Automatically read aloud email for all email types: Gmail, MS Exchange, Yahoo, iMAP and Hotmail
• Reads messages out loud from Twitter, Telegram, Instagram, LinkedIn, SnapChat, WeChat, Viber, Tango, Google Hangouts, Slack and all others.
• Reads aloud your inbox emails.
• ping will not read promotional or social media emails. (Optional)
MESSAGES – ONE-TAP RESPONDER
• Drive safely by dismissing, archiving or calling the sender back with simple one-touch screen taps.
• Large buttons are easy to see and press
• One-tap responder for texts (SMS messages), Telegram, WeChat, Hangouts & Facebook Messenger.
STOP DISTRACTED DRIVING
• Message reading is paused when you get a call.
• Message reading paused when your navigation needs to give you directions.
• Reads messages by pausing your music, audiobook, podcast and more.
• Read your messages even if your screen is turned off. (Great for battery life, when active or when driving at night.)
Find out how great of a driver you really are with our new Driving Score feature. Receive insights about your driving that you can’t find anywhere else. Get scored on your:
• Breaking and acceleration accuracy.
• How well you adhere to speed limits.
• How smooth you drive.
• How focused you are while driving.
• How hard your turns are.
With ping, you’ll become a better driver in every way, shape, and form.
CAN YOU USE ping TO RESPOND TO MESSAGES?
Many have asked us to add a feature that allows replying using voice to text. We have decided against this feature due to several reasons:
It’s unsafe and very distracting, The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration guidelines specifically advise against this, and the technology is simply not accurate enough yet.
NEED HELP OR SUPPORT?
If you have any feedback, questions or have trouble using the app, email <[email protected]“>134>[email protected]
New in this release:
Please note that ping is NOT a free app.
There is a 14 day free trial.
1. NEW FEATURE: Now with voice commands (English & German only.)
2. All messages & email available through your Alexa device. (And replying.)
3. Read your upcoming calendar events.
4. Wake phrase “Hey ping” in beta.
5. Add ping’s Drive Mode next to airplane mode.